We are excited to be returning for the 2021-22 season. I have been communicating with the Whatcom County Health Department, Incite! Cycles Board of Directors, other local event promoters, team captains, and season pass holders. I have created the following protocols to ensure a safe and successful season. Please read over them and make sure you can follow them before registering. Thanks and I look forward to seeing everyone out in the rain!
Cascade Cross COVID Protocols
- Races Scheduled a Month Apart
- We are spacing out the races this season to help in getting us back on our feet.
- No Kids’ Races
- At this time kids under 12 are unable to be vaccinated and as such are unable to race. However, the courses will be reserved for families 11:30-12:30 to take kids around for a lap or two.
- No Day-Of Registration
- The past year and a half have made us all experts in remote operations. Help us out and pre-register on BikeReg. This protects our volunteers and frees us up to put on a great race.
- Full Refunds Provided with 24 Hour Notice
- Don’t like our protocols, feeling sick before the race, or not comfortable joining us? No worries, contact us and we will fully refund your registration.
- Proof of Vaccination Required for All Racers
- All racers will need to provide documentation of a completed COVID-19 vaccination series in order to receive bib number. Once you get your bib number, you are good to go for the season.
- Proof of Vaccination Required for All Volunteers
- All volunteers have provided documentation of a completed COVID-19 vaccination series.
- Masks Required for Everyone, Except Active Racers
- Washington State is requiring masks for all large outdoor events. We are adopting this requirement for our races in order to keep you safe and ensure a successful season.
- No Awards Party Scheduled at This Time
- We are not planning an awards party until we can all gather safely for an indoor meal and a party.